APC-Alternative, Possiblities, Choice
When you have to make a decision or take action, you may at first think that you do not have all the choices at your disposal. But if you look for them, you may find that there are more alternatives than you thought.
Similarly in looking at a situation there are always obvious explanations. But if you look for them, you may find that there are possible explanations that you had not thought of.
- A car is found in a ditch and the driver is dead. What could have happened?
- APC: The driver had a heart attack or fainted.
- The car had a puncture, blow-out or mechanical failure.
- The driver was drunk.
- The driver misjudged the curve of the road.
- The driver was attacked by a wasp and lost concentration.
- The driver fell asleep.
- The driver was murdered and then placed in the crashed car.